Polymers such as polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinylidene fluoride are the materials used in the construction of the membrane in the MBR wastewater treatment package. In membrane systems, depending on the average size of the existing particles, 4 types of membranes are used: microfilter, ultrafilter, nanofilter, and reverse osmosis. In MBR wastewater treatment packages, two types of microfilter and ultrafilter membranes are usually used as membranes with low fouling potential due to the smaller pore sizes compared to other types of membranes.
Membrane fouling is the biggest challenge in the widespread use of MBR, which is the result of physical and chemical interaction between the membrane and the components of the liquid mixture. Membrane fouling occurs due to unfavorable binding between suspended particles, microorganisms and colloids in MBR on the membrane surface and/or inside the membrane pores. Membrane fouling leads to a decrease in membrane permeability during filtration and as a result increases its resistance to flow and increases operating costs due to fouling control strategies such as aeration and the use of chemicals for membrane washing.
Advantages of MBR wastewater treatment package
- High quality of effluent
- Full control over SRT and HRT
- Low space requirements
- No need for settling ponds
- Non-dependence of solids separation quality on the concentration or characteristics of mixed suspended solids
- The possibility of designing a system with a long sludge age and as a result low sludge production
Disadvantages of MBR wastewater treatment package
- Membrane fouling
- Increase in operating costs due to membrane replacement
- Need to balancing tank
- Wastewater treatment of all kinds of food production factories
- Wastewater treatment of livestock and poultry slaughterhouses
- Wastewater treatment of industries such as oil, gas, petrochemical, etc.
- Wastewater treatment in urban, rural and camp areas
- Wastewater treatment of hospitals, hotels, entertainment complexes
- Wastewater treatment of schools and educational centers
The price of MBR wastewater treatment package
Nilfam Engineering Company is a supplier of MBR wastewater treatment package with the best quality and the most suitable price. The price of the MBR wastewater treatment package of nilfam Engineering Company depends on things such as the specifications of the incoming wastewater, the volume of the wastewater, the type of the package, the material used to make its components, the type of treatment process, the auxiliary equipment of the package, and the quality of the outgoing wastewater. Each of these factors has a significant impact in determining the final price of sanitary wastewater treatment package and industrial wastewater treatment package. For more information, please contact the sales experts of nilfam Engineering Company.