Novel Biological Treatment Package
Biological treatment packages generally use conventional aerobic methods such as activated sludge method using the extended aeration process which with respect to financial and energy considerations and low efficiency rate regarding climatic standards did not receive much attention.
Thus, in order to eliminate available problems and synchronous with treatment technology in developed countries, anaerobic ,anoxic and aerobic treatment processes, hybrid methods baffle bioreactors and benefits of integrating growth are used in producing novel biological treatment packages.
Nilfam System is recognized worldwide for its expertise and knowledge to treat wastewater to a completely safe sanitary water effluent quality discharge which meets and even exceeds standards recommended by the EPA Environmental Protection Agency.
Choosing a packaged wastewater treatment plant offers users a pre-engineered and pre-fabricated way of treating wastewater with an aerobic process with integrated growth.
The resulting effluent can safely be directed into the environment such as streams, rivers, bodies of water, etc. Treated non-potable water is also being used as a new water source to support agricultural and aquaculture production, industrial usages, water sustainability, and retrieval uses such as irrigation, wash down, and artificial recharge.
TECHNOLOGIES AND PROCESSES INCLUDE
- Grit chamber tank with screen
- Equalization tank
- Anoxic tank with Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) technology
- Multistage aerobic biological treatment tank with Integrated Fixed-Film Activated Sludge (IFAS) Process and deep aeration
- Clarifier tank with Nilfam Lamella plates
- Excess sludge storage tank
- Disinfection tank
- Treated wastewater storage tanks
- Effluent transfer pumps to sand filters
- Sand filters and activated carbon
- Electrical control panel with all accessories for automatic control of the equipment for PLC
- Aeration blowers
- Fine bubble diffusers
- Corridors with protective fencing
- Entrance doors
- Online monitoring system
- Small and medium sized communities and towns
- Remote mining and construction sites
- Recreational areas such as parks, camping areas, marinas
- Manufacturing facilities, power plants, military bases
- Schools and Campuses
- Government Compounds
- Industrial Zones
- Hotels / Hospitals
Pre-engineered and Pre-fabricated
- Short Construction Time (less than 4 months)
- Require Small Space
- Easy Installation (in less than 2 weeks)
- Odorless and Colorless Effluent
- Effluent With Higher Than The World Standards’ Quality
- Upgradability ( in case the incoming wastewater flow increases)
- Straightforward Operation
- Effluent Can be Used for the Irrigation of Green Areas
- Effluent Can be Safely Directed into Rivers, Lakes, Wells, and Seas
- The effluent Quality Can Be Enhanced to Become Potable Or Be Used By Industries
- At Least 10 Years’ Service Life
- 3 Years’ Guarantee
- 10 Years After Sale Service
- More Economical Than Concrete-Structure Plants( Up to One Tenth)
Pre-engineered modular components such as diffused air blowers,Grit chamber tank ,equalization tanks, aeration tanks, sludge holding tanks, wastewater clarifiers,treated wastewater storage tank,sand filters and disinfection units allow for the package plants to be specifically made according to the customer’s application. They can be designed to manage a wide variety of influent flow rates and BOD loadings to meet discharge requirements.